- DPS Pali Road, Jodhpur welcomes applications for admission from all students regardless of nationality, religion, cast or gender.
To seek Admission in Delhi Public School, Pali Road, Jodhpur On-Line Registration is must.
New Online Registration for academic session 2018-19 will start on 15th January, 2018 for Nursery to class XII ( Science, Commerce & Humanities)
Fill all the entries and submit the form. After the submission of the registration form, take a print out and the same has to be submitted to the school office within 48 hrs along with the registration fee.
Student Registration Fee - 1000 /-
PLEASE NOTE: Any cause for failure in reporting school office with in 48 hrs will not be entertained. The registration does not guarantees admission.
1. After registration you will get a copy of Prospectus along with Application form from the administration office.
2. Application form is to be filled in & submitted in the school's administrative office within two working days of issue of the form.
The following documents have to be submitted in Administrative office along with dully filled admission form:
A. Four Passport size recent coloured photographs
B. One recent Passport size photograph each of both the parents.
C. Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or other authorised competent authority.)
D. Photocopy of present school's Exam report card / Mid term report card of Session : 2017-18 (Not applicable for Nursery)
(Incomplete forms without the necessary documents / information will be rejected.)
3. Admission to Nursery will be First come - First Serve Basis.
4. Admission to class Prep will be through Observation / Interaction. Dates of interaction will be intimated.
5. Admission to class 1st onwards will be through a written Admission test. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child's performance in the Test / Interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
6. Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation.
- Social and emotional development.
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child.
7. The result date of the Admission test & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test / interview.
The School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal will be final.
AT THE TIME OF ADMISSIONS:
1. The list of the selected students as per the admission procedure will be displayed on the notice board & website.
2. Students offered admission must complete the following formalities within one week time otherwise the offer will stand cancelled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the 'Waiting List'.
3. The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Submission of the evidence of 'Date of birth'.
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class. (Not applicable for Nursery & Prep)
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. (Not applicable for Nursery & Prep) (If Transfer Certificate is issued by other state, it must be duly signed by DEO.)
- 4 Passport size photographs.
- Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Passport OR Voter's ID of the parents).
- In case a child is adopted, parents will have to submit attested copy of the adoption certificate issued by the competent authority. In case of divorce/separation, the parent who is admitting the child, will have to submit copy of custody of child certificate issued by the competent law officer.
- A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
1. Full payment of the fee and dues as payable by a new student at the time of admission as per the schedule laid down by the school. Payment can be made through a bank draft or cheque. Demand Draft should be made in the name of "Delhi Public School, Pali Road Jodhpur" payable at Jodhpur.
2. The fee payable is subject to change from time to time. Parents will however be informed of any such changes.
3. In case of withdrawal, the Caution Money will be refunded subject to the clearance of all dues within one month time.
Admission will be valid only if the fee is paid by the due date along with the necessary documents and certificates as mentioned above and on completion of all formalities. Admission to DPS implies on the part of student and parents willingness to comply with the requirements, rules and regulations of the school.
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION
NOTE: The school reserves the right to admit or reject any student.